Working at Westside
Thank you for showing an interest in Westside Union School District. We offer a variety of certificated and classified employment opportunities.
|Job Title||Classification||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Technician I IT Asst||classified||10/23/2014||10/29/2014|
|Inst Asst II||classified||10/23/2014||10/29/2014|
|Cottonwood Inst Asst II Rsp||classified||10/23/2014||10/29/2014|
|Inst Asst II Bilingual||classified||10/22/2014||10/28/2014|
|Clerk IV Library||classified||10/21/2014||10/27/2014|
|Teacher Speech||certificated||09/02/2014||open until filled|
Applications are available online at EdJoin. Click here to apply now!
For more information about working in Westside Union School District, please contact Human Resources
We are pleased that you are interested in a teaching position with the Westside Union School District. We are a K-8 School District with 6th, 7th, and 8th grades in a middle school environment.
Please feel free to contact Human Resources if you wish to check on the status of your application.
WUSD provides an attractive benefit plan that includes:
- Vacation: minimum of 10-12 days per year for classified and confidential employees.
- Work Days: 182-day work year for teachers, with one extra workday for first-year teachers.
- Holidays: are established in the annual calendar.
- Insurance: a comprehensive package to employees working 50% time or more including medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Retirement Plans: PARS, PERS, and STRS.